Thursday 3 April 2014

GC3: Design Methods

lion king mask

I have chosen to use alice bands for my masks as it is more practical and cheap to resource.

 
i used furry material to wrap around the headband to create the lion look.
 
I used felt to create the ears.
 
 
masquerade mask
 
 I used modrock like what the used in ancient greek times.
 
for decoration i used silver spray paint, inspired by the masquerade masks I researched.


Then to add detail I used black paint for paterns and to define the eye area.


To add more detail I stuck dimantes in a pattern above the ideas, this idea was taken from the Renaissance mask eira.


For the mask to stay where needed after researching instead of having something to tie the mask on I decided to stick a bamboo stick on to hold the mask in place.


 









 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment